Monday, October 30, 2017

OMG - October Finish



Another Goal Setting Party For Me! I got this Nautical Mini Quilt Pattern at Jedi Craft Girl. and finished getting the top put together.



And it is well on it's way to being quilted! The anchor is embroidered with blanket stitching and all the square in a square have been quilted. I just need to finish the free-motion on the side, bind and label it! That could be my goal finish for next month! woo - hooo! But I may just have to add to that goal :) This one is way too exciting Not to finish in the next couple of days!

Join me at Elm Street Quilts for a Monthly goal setting party! And see all my quilty friends work as well!


6 comments:

  1. I really like that red, white, & blue quilt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the top was a breeze to put together. But the quilting part is where I am struggling :/

      Delete
  2. Great colors in this quilt top. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nautical quilt! I don't have any quilting ideas but I'm thinking something modern? Thanks for linking to Wednesday Wait Loss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up doing a simple straight line on this one. I was just so full of "just dunnos" on this one. Turned out adorable still.

      Delete