Wednesday, January 31, 2018

January Finish

Linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilts for a quick January OMG finish.

The baby changing pads and burp cloths are complete. I believe there is a great need for many more!

On a side note, I am moving back into my home after working in another state for four years! Exhausting is the least I can say about it. Although!!! I am back  in my home and I am blessed to visit our local charity sewing group each week. We sew for community fire victims and the Ronald McDonald House.
Of course there is "sew and tell". This week Ms. Macel brought in a Dresden Quilt her grandmother made. It was unique and so lovely!


5 comments:

  1. Yea for a successful OMG this month. And, wow. That dresden plate is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute fabric. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling print for the burp pads! I'm sure that they will be much appreciated and useful.

    Wow! That is a gorgeous Dresden Plate quilt.

    ReplyDelete